Frequently Asked Questions
1)Who is LOLA?
2.) What is LOLA’s mission?
The mission of Ladies of Liberty Alliance (LOLA) is to educate and empower female leaders within the liberty movement.
3.) What is LOLACore?
LOLACore are the women who have volunteered to keep LOLA functioning.
4.) Does LOLA support political parties, candidates, or legislation?
No. LOLA has applied for tax-exempt status with the IRS. We will be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. As such, we do not endorse any political party, political candidates, or legislation.
5.) How can I get involved with LOLA?
- Volunteer to support LOLA as an organization. LOLA is a volunteer-driven organization. We succeed when folks offer to host, organize, or provide training for an event. If you have some time that you'd be willing to volunteer to support LOLA in any way, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for LOLA's newsletter. The LOLA E-Newsletter is a regular email that provides LOLA updates and events, Spotlights on amazing women in the movement, and new opportunities to empower eachother or educate yourself!
6.) Does LOLA work with other non-profit organizations?
Yes! While LOLA does not currently receive funding from any other organizations, we have built a large strong coalition with many organizations and activists. We support groups dedicated to promoting liberty in a positive educational way!
7.) What makes LOLA different from other organizations?
LOLA is the premier women's organization for the liberty movement. We are the first and only of this kind and our mission is to focus on the proliferation of libertarian women.
We don't want to reinvent the wheel, but to utilize the already existing resources and also creating what is missing to better equip and train women leaders for the movement.
8) I love what LOLA is doing. How can I help?
There are many ways to support LOLA.
1. Donate. You can make a donation online via our paypal account, sending it to email@example.com.
2. Provide in-kind donations. If you would like to donate office space, office supplies, books, or other resources that LOLA can use to promote liberty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what you would like to donate.
3. Volunteer your time. We are always trying to improve and accommodate what is needed by the women in this movement. Your time would be a great asset to LOLA. Please sign up to volunteer here.